In this election year, the presidential race is getting the majority of the attention, but most of Congress will also be on the ballot. All of the House of Representatives is up for re-election, and one-third of the Senate is up for re-election.
The office of president is certainly important, but Congress is actually more important. All legislation has to be agreed to by the House and Senate before it is sent to the president for approval. If the legislation is approved by the president, it becomes law. A president cannot introduce legislation for Congress to act on. All changes to existing laws as well as proposed new laws must originate in Congress.
Chapman University conducts an annual survey of fears Americans have. The 2016 survey involved 1,511 people nationwide that were asked questions in numerous categories. The top fear, at 60.6%, was corruption of government officials. It was also the top fear in 2015.
More than 90% of Americans disapprove of the job performance of Congress, yet typically, more than 90% of Representatives and Senators are re-elected. Why is this? When voters are asked this question, the most common response is that their Representative or Senator does lots of beneficial things for their district, or state. That’s only part of what Congress does. Senators and Representatives also make decisions that affect the entire country.
The following is a partial list of what Congress has failed to do in recent years —
- Failed to stop passage of the Omnibus bill. The $1.1 trillion Omnibus bill was pushed through Congress by Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI). The bill funded Obama’s DREAMers amnesty; DACA; sanctuary cities that protect illegal aliens; all refugee programs and visa programs that are known to have been infiltrated by terrorists; increases foreign worker visas by 400%; did not fund the completion of the 700-mile section of the fence on the southern border of the U.S., and will bring in 300,000 Muslim immigrants during the next 12 months. According to a Pew Center study, Hispanics, Asians, and Muslims overwhelmingly prefer big government that provides lots of services. They should have refused to pass the bill until certain parts of it were removed.
Did your Senator or Representative vote to continue the bankrupting of America?
- When illegal aliens come across the southern U.S. border, the Border Patrol and U.S. Customs complete the smuggling process by giving them bus tickets and vouchers to spread them nationwide. This is a program of Obama’s that uses taxpayer money to commit crimes. Congress can defund any government program. Why has Congress taken no action to stop the illegal use of federal funds?
- The Obama Administration admitted in 2013 that they had killed four Americans overseas in terrorist operations. According to some in Congress, that was an impeachable offense because they had been killed without due process of law. Why didn’t Congress officially pursue this since it was unconstitutional and Congress took an oath to uphold the Constitution.
- After Timothy Broas donated more than $500,000 to his 2012 re-election campaign, Obama nominated him to be ambassador to the Netherlands. Why did the Senate confirm his nomination?
- Many of Obama’s favorite organizations, mostly unions, were given exemptions on some of the requirements under Obamacare. At the time, the Washington Times commented on this unconstitutional act by saying, in part, “Selective enforcement of the law is the first sign of tyranny. A government empowered to determine arbitrarily who may operate outside the rule of law invariably embraces favoritism as friends, allies and those with the best-funded lobbyists are rewarded. Favoritism inevitably leads to corruption, and corruption invites extortion. Ultimately, the rule of law ceases to exist in any recognizable form, and what is left is tyranny.” Again, Congress did not take any action on this violation of equal protection under the law.
- In 2012, Obama made four recess appointments to the National Labor Relations Board while Congress was not in recess. The Supreme Court later ruled Obama had taken unconstitutional actions in making the appointments. Why didn’t Congress impeach Obama for not following the Constitution?
- Obamacare establishes exchanges run by a governmental agency or nonprofit, and reduces the cost of health insurance through tax credits and subsidies. The creation of the exchanges was initially refused by 33 states. The Department of Health and Human Services was permitted to establish exchanges in those states. Instead, the IRS decided it had the power to provide tax credits. This was not authorized by Congress and will cost taxpayers approximately $800 billion over 10 years. Why didn’t Congress take action to stop this?
- In 2011, 24,000 tax refunds were issued by the IRS for approximately $47 million. The refunds, for illegal aliens, were sent to the same Atlanta, GA, address. Incredibly, the IRS has a top ten list of single addresses that receive the most refunds nationwide. Atlanta has four addresses in the top ten. The IRS has known about this problem for years. Why hasn’t Congress stopped this theft of taxpayers dollars?
- In 2009, Obama bailed out the auto industry to prevent Chrysler and GM from going into bankruptcy. Subsequently, both car manufacturers went into bankruptcy. When they came out of bankruptcy, Chrysler was an Italian company, not an American company. The $14 billion bailout was not all it cost taxpayers. Approximately 120,000 people lost their jobs when Obama illegally forced 2,200 car dealerships, one owned by a Democrat, the rest owned by Republicans, to close. An inspector general testified before Congress that closing the dealerships was unnecessary. Why didn’t Congress take any action?
- The Obama Administration supplied guns to Al-Qaeda and ISIS rebels in Syria through their Fast and Furious gun-running operation that sent thousands of guns across the Mexican border to drug cartels. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was killed in the line of duty, and two of these guns were found at the scene. Why didn’t Congress impeach Obama for aiding and abetting the enemy?
- In January 2016, several members of Congress tried to obtain immigration information on more than 100 foreign-born people that legally entered the U.S. and were subsequently involved in terrorist activities. It was reported that some senators “petitioned multiple Obama administration agencies to stop stonewalling a congressional investigation.” Why didn’t Congress defund the agencies until they received the information they wanted, which they have the power to do?
- A 2012 Pentagon document was leaked confirming that the U.S. and some allies financed al-Qaeda, and then ISIS, in an attempt to overthrow the Syrian government. The Administration’s funding of our enemies and supplying them with weapons has continued to this day. We are now close to war with Russia as a result. Why hasn’t Congress impeached Obama for treason?
- As a lame duck president, Obama intends to continue overburdening the taxpayer with an abundance of new regulations for as long as he can. Republicans have said they are powerless to prevent this from happening. Yet, Congress can defund the implementation of any regulation or Executive Order they want to. What Congress really means is they don’t want to stop the regulations.
- The federal government is trying to nationalize the November 8, 2016 election under the guise of helping state and local election officials, if they request it, to fight cyberattacks that could affect election results. Supposedly, 21 states have asked for help so far. This is unconstitutional. Where is Congress?
- The United Nation’s Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) will be providing approximately 400 observers to monitor the November 8, 2016, election. The Constitution is the supreme law of the land and says nothing about having foreign countries monitor our elections. Why isn’t Congress stopping this?
- Many corporations avoid paying U.S. taxes by claiming their profits occurred offshore. This resulted in $715.62 billion in taxes being avoided. Why doesn’t Congress change the tax code so corporations pay their fair share?
- On October 5, 2016, Obama ratified the Paris climate deal that will result in a $10 billion carbon tax paid by the U.S. each year. There’s just a small problem with that, which is that only Congress can ratify a treaty. A president that ratifies a treaty on his own has committed treason. Why has Congress done nothing about this? Don’t they know what their duties and responsibilities are under the Constitution they took an oath to uphold?
- The United States has a military training program with Afghanistan and frequently trains Afghan troops in the U.S. It is a well-known fact that Islamic militants have infiltrated the Afghan Army. More than 44 of these troops have disappeared in the United States since January 2015, including eight in September 2016. Why doesn’t Congress defund this program to protect the citizens of the United States?
- The Government Accountability Office published a 2011 report documenting the fact that the crimes committed by illegal aliens currently in prison included 70,000 sexual offenses. Why doesn’t Congress defund all government programs that provide services to illegal aliens? Why don’t they care about the safety of the citizens that vote them into office?
- Last year 10,000 refugees were admitted into the United States, at a lifetime cost of $6.5 billion for taxpayers. The FBI has already said they don’t have sufficient time to vet refugees before they enter the U. S. Some of those 10,000 refugees were from Somalia, other African nations, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, and Kuwait, and have already been involved in terrorism. Obama plans on admitting 85,000 more refugees during the current fiscal year, for a cost of $55 billion for taxpayers. According to Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), the U. S. actually takes in more than 100,000 refugees each year. Refugees are rarely families; they are single men in their 20s, jihadi age. The crime rate in Europe, including murder and rape, has skyrocketed since being invaded by migrants. Why has Congress done nothing to protect citizens?
- In his final speech before the United Nations on 9/20/2016, Obama said, “giving up some freedom of action, not giving up our ability to protect ourselves or pursue our core interests, but binding ourselves to the international rules over the long-term enhances our security.” He is talking about giving up American sovereignty, which is what the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement does by transferring American sovereignty to foreign corporations. Trying to harm or kill sovereignty is the dictionary definition of treason. Why hasn’t Congress impeached him?
- In June 2015, Congress voted to give their Constitutional duty of approving trade treaties to Obama. This was done to make it easier for Obama to negotiate trade deals. The first “trade agreement” Obama signed was the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP). The TPP pretends to be a trade agreement, but only 20% of it involves trade. The rest of the agreement involves transferring United States sovereignty to foreign corporations. Even though Congress hasn’t voted on the TPP yet, Obama is implementing it nonetheless. Where is Congress? Perhaps they aren’t doing anything because so many Senators were paid to vote to give their authority to approve trade agreements to Obama and also to vote for the TPP. Did your Senator receive money to vote to sell out the U. S.?
- On 6/23/2016, the Supreme Court deadlocked on Obama’s executive actions granting amnesty. This was supposed to mean that granting amnesty was blocked until the case had been ruled on again by a lower court. Instead, Obama ignored the decision. Why didn’t Congress defund the programs in the federal government so no taxpayer dollars would be spent on violating the Supreme Court decision?
- In January 2013, Congress voted to end the more than 40-year ban on creating and publishing propaganda for the American people. Just imagine, there used to be a law to prevent the government from brain-washing citizens!
Perhaps the biggest failure of Congress was to allow the United Nations, a front for the New World Order, to gain complete control of the internet, which had been created by the United States. On October 1, 2016, the U. S. lost the last bit of control it had over the internet.
A few members of Congress tried to stop the transfer, as it had been stopped in 2015, but ultimately failed. Even though Congress passed legislation that no taxpayer dollars could be used to transfer control of the internet, Obama ignored it and went ahead with what he wanted to do. Obama had always promised that the internet would never be turned over to the UN where it could come under the control of authoritarian regimes like China. And we all know how much weight Obama’s promises carry.
The UN needed control of the internet so they could implement massive censorship of the internet (think China) through the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP). Once the TPP is in place, fair use of copyrighted material (such as youTube) would be eliminated, among other freedoms currently enjoyed. WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange has said, “If instituted, the TPP’s IP regime would trample over individual rights and free expression, as well as ride roughshod over the intellectual and creative commons. If you read, write, publish, think, listen, dance, sing or invent; if you farm or consume food; if you’re ill now or might one day be ill, the TPP has you in its crosshairs.”
Approximately 25 advocacy groups wrote to Congress expressing their concern about the transfer of internet control, and requested Congress sue if the transfer takes place. Has Congress taken any action to revoke the transfer since it was made illegally?
Also, who can forget Obamacare (the Affordable Care Act)? According to a report by the Congressional Budget Office, Obamacare will ultimately cost $2 trillion, and is reducing the workforce by 1% as workers are forced to work part time rather than full time so their employer can save money by not offering healthcare to employees. It is also slowing economic growth and job creation, as predicted. Remember when Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Congress had to pass the legislation to find out what was in it because none of them read it? She was Speaker of the House at the time. Is this really the kind of people we need in Congress to fix the problems in this country?
Each year more health insurance companies drop out of the Obamacare exchanges because they can’t make the huge profits they were expecting to make. In 2017, premiums are expected to increase by at least 25% nationwide, and 20% of those using Obamacare will only have one provider available in 2017. Some experts say Obamacare will implode in 2017, and Congress will have to do something at that time. Is your Senator or Congressman to thank for this outrageous burden they put on the taxpayers?
Congress is also responsible for the national debt.
The federal government’s FY 2017 began on October 1, 2016. At that time, the federal debt created under Obama reached $9 trillion. When Obama became president on January 20, 2009, the debt was $10,626,877,048,913.08. At the beginning of October 2016, the debt was $19,642,949,742,561.51.
Based on Census Bureau data that there are 118,215,000 households in the United States, each household owes $76,442 of the $9+ trillion debt amassed by Obama’s reckless spending and Congress’s failure to rein in the spending.
To put the outrageous national debt into perspective, the United States became a sovereign nation in 1776. It took 231 years, until August 2007, for the national debt to reach $9 trillion under President George W. Bush. When Bush left office on January 20, 2009, the national debt was $10,626,877,048,913.08. It took Obama less than eight years to amass the same amount of debt that had previously taken 231 years to create.
Congress is also to blame for the debt abyss because all spending bills originate in Congress, as specified in the Constitution. A president does not create a bill and then tell Congress to pass it. Congress creates a bill, both sides of Congress vote on it, and if the bill is passed it goes to the president for signature. If the president signs the bill, it becomes law. If the president vetoes the bill, it can still become law if Congress can get enough votes to override the veto. So, whatever Congress funds it can also defund.
Do you think a Congress that allows a president to create $9 trillion in public debt in less than eight years really has the best interests of the public they serve in mind when they pass legislation?
What Kind of People Serve in Congress?
According to a Chapman University study of fears of the American people, the No. 1 fear of 60% of Americans in 2016 is fear of the corruption of government officials. It was also the No. 1 fear in 2015. Is this fear justified? What kind of people are elected to serve in Congress?
The Speaker of the House, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI), is working very hard to get Congress to pass the Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement. This agreement begins the process of transferring sovereignty of the United States to foreign corporations. This is the dictionary definition of treason. So, Rep. Ryan is a traitor to the American Republic he took an oath to defend.
On August 12, 2012, the United Nations designated the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), that provides funding (from the U.S., UK, and Saudi Arabia, among other countries) and weapons to the Free Syrian Army, as an al-Qaeda affiliate. Both the United States and United Kingdom had identified the LIFG as a terrorist organization.
Yet, just one month later, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), and his good friend in Congress, Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC), met with the leader of the LIFG in September 2012. Less than one year later, Abdelhakim Belhadj became the leader of ISIS in Libya, and was fighting with jihadists as they killed U. S. troops. Does that mean Sen. Graham and Sen. McCain were giving aid and comfort to the enemy and committing treason?
In May 2013, McCain was in Syria to meet with commanders of the Free Syrian Army. McCain was photographed with members of the group that kidnapped 11 Lebanese Shiite pilgrims in 2012. McCain’s office denied he had knowingly met with anyone connected to the kidnapping. Why was McCain again meeting with terrorists identified by the U. S. government? Did he commit treason again?
While running for president in 2015, Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC) said he wouldn’t let Congress leave town “until we restore these defense cuts . . . And here’s the first thing I would do if I were president of the United States. I wouldn’t let Congress leave town until we fix this. I would literally use the military to keep them in if I had to.” Notice he didn’t say he would keep Congress in session until they voted on a bill to restore military funding, he said he wouldn’t let them leave until they passed a bill to restore millitary funding. He later claimed it was a joke.
In a 2010 Congressional hearing regarding 8,000 Marines and their families being relocated to the island of Guam, Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA), was questioning an admiral about the move. Rep. Johnson was concerned that since Guam was a very small island, it might tip over when the Marines and their families landed on the island. He actually said, “My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.” Your tax dollars at work.
He is still in Congress. Why?
What do Congress and their staffers think of the American people? Political scientists at Johns Hopkins University conducted a survey and discovered that, “Many civil servants expressed utter contempt for the citizens they served.” These same congressmen and their staffers also believe policy decisions should be made without considering public opinion because, “On a wide range of issues, bureaucrats believe that Americans are ignorant.”
Incredibly, bureaucrats and Capitol Hill staffers are apparently more powerful than the congressmen they work for. The staffers have contempt for their congressmen as well as the public. According to one congressman, staffers frequently make decisions for the congressmen, while they are busy getting re-elected and fund raising, that are contrary to the philosophy of the congressman.
According to Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT), “For every one page of law we pass, they pass 100.” These 100 pages are regulations that unelected bureaucrats write to implement the laws, with practically no input from the congressmen elected by the people to make laws. The unelected bureaucrats do not have to answer to the taxpayers.
Sen. Lee provided a shocking example of how this works in Washington, D.C.. In 2013, the bills passed consisted of 800 pages. The proposed regulations that were created to implement those bills numbered 80,000 pages. It is estimated that compliance with regulations is a $2 trillion burden on the American economy each year.
According to a former congressman, “The bureaucrats have always thought, and always will think, that the public are idiots.”
Presidential Race —
In 2011, Muammar Gaddafi, the leader of Libya, was told that if he didn’t step down as leader and leave Libya, he would be killed. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told students in Libya, “We hope he can be captured or killed soon so that you don’t have to fear him any longer.” Gaddafi agreed to leave, but that didn’t fit in with the globalists plan of destroying Libya. Gaddafi was subsequently killed. In a TV interview, Clinton said, “We came, we saw, he died.” She was so impressed with her wittiness, that she laughed uproariously.
Libya quickly became a failed state and was overrun by various terrorist organizations.
The following year, the U. S. Ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, was having second thoughts about his mission to run guns for the Obama administration to arm terrorist organizations in the area (?). When he finally refused to be involved in gun running anymore, he and three other Americans were killed on September 11, 2012. A military stand down was ordered, which meant no help would be available for those brave Americans. The attacks came in two waves, with the second wave occurring approximately eight hours after the first wave. The Americans were killed in the second wave. Military assistance was 30 minutes away. The chief of staff to the Defense Secretary emailed Clinton’s deputies that there were military forces ready to go to Libya and rescue the American citizens. Clinton never gave permission for them to go to Libya, and allowed four Americans to be murdered.
Now Hillary is running for president and wants to complete the job of turning America into a failed state like Libya that Obama started.
How will she do it? War with Russia. Clinton continually claims that Russians hacked the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and stole emails later released by WikiLeaks. On 7/10/2016, Seth Rich, the DNC’s director of voter expansion, was murdered. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange implied Rich was the source of the DNC emails that proved Clinton stole the Democratic presidential nomination from Bernie Sanders. Approximately 55,000 other emails were released by WikiLeaks that Clinton also claimed were hacked by Russia. Assange has said several times that Russia was not involved.
Clinton feels very strongly that war with Russia is necessary because one of her announced policies as president would be a military response to cyber attacks. Will her daughter Chelsea be on the front lines fighting another senseless war that is not in the interests of the United States? Of course not. That will be left for your sons and daughters to do. Sacrificed on the altar of the New World Order in another unnecessary war for the United States, but essential for the New World Order in completing its agenda of one world government. All countries that resist the New World Order must be destroyed.
In the video, retired Gen. Wesley Clark (CFR) explains how the New World Order wanted to destroy several countries in order to destabilize the Middle East. How successful were they in destroying the countries he listed? He also mentions several people working for the federal government at the time, Donald Rumsfeld (BB, CFR), Paul Wolfowitz (BB, CFR), Scooter Libby (CFR), Dick Cheney (CFR, TC), Richard Perle (BB), the organization Project for the New American Century (a NWO org), and Bill Kristol (BB) of the Weekly Standard (a NWO corp). As the general correctly pointed out, why are Americans dying in the Middle East? As he also points out, because the United States has been taken over.
The war with Russia is about Syria. The New World Order has been trying to take down Syria since 2011. Earlier this year, Syria asked Russia for help, and the Russians obliged. Now, the United States of the New World Order government, that has been arming and financing the rebels fighting the Syrian army, have decided to set up a no-fly zone over Syria. This would also prevent Russian jets from flying in the airspace. Syria, like the United States, is a sovereign nation. They asked Russia for help. It would be like the United States asking Canada for help, and a foreign nation setting up a no-fly zone over Florida, or some other part of the United States without our permission!
War with Russia —
Why would the U. S. want war with Russia? There are no doubt several reasons, including one of the oldest reasons: using war as a distraction. You may wonder what the government would want to distract us from. Unfortunately there are many things they have done and are doing to try and destroy the United States that they don’t want you to notice or care about.
If we were in a nuclear war, would you be concerned about the massive voter fraud that is going on in the presidential election? Would you notice that the economy is deliberately being sabotaged and setup for a massive collapse? Would you be concerned about the crimes Hillary Clinton has committed and wonder why she isn’t in prison instead of running for president? Would you care that illegal aliens are being encouraged to vote in cities across America? Russian President Putin recognizes what the U. S. government is doing.
Just remember, any war the United States gets into is for the benefit of the New World Order, not the United States. The United States military is used as the military of the New World Order, whether we like it or not. Not only is our military being used, but other countries blame the United States for perpetuating war, even though we have been occupied by the New World Order and they control what we do.
On October 3, 2016, Secretary of State John Kerry (CFR) suspended discussions with Russia regarding the conflict in Syria. Kerry was outraged by airstrikes in Aleppo that targeted the terrorists (referred to as rebels by the U. S.). The U. S. claimed the possible killing of hundreds of civilians was the reason for suspending talks. Actually, the reason was probably killing the terrorists that the U. S. and NATO arm and fund to take down the Assad government in Syria.
Russian newspapers have reported that, ‘The stakes are higher than Syria. Just imagine that the US does what it has wanted to do for a long time and strike against Assad, not by mistake but on purpose and openly. Should Russia defend its ally or consider striking against the Americans but this would definitely lead to a Third World War.”
On October 4, 2016, the Army Chief of Staff warned, “I want to be clear to those who wish to do us harm….the United States military – despite all of our challenges, despite our [operational] tempo, despite everything we have been doing – we will stop you and we will beat you harder than you have ever been beaten before. Make no mistake about that.” The general added, “Other countries – Russia, Iran, China, North Korea – went to school on us. They studied our doctrine, our tactics, our equipment, our organization, our training, our leadership. And, in turn, they revised their own doctrines, and they are rapidly modernizing their military today to avoid our strengths in hopes of defeating us at some point in the future.”
The general also warned that the next war would “be highly lethal, unlike anything our Army has experienced at least since World War II.” The fighting would include “highly populated urban areas. Make no mistake about it, we can now and we will … retain the capability to rapidly deploy, and we will destroy any enemy anywhere, any time.”
The general’s comments were in response to a Russian official who said, “Russia can now fight a conventional war in Europe and win.”
Russia also conducted a nationwide emergency drill for 40 million Russians to determine the most effective evacuation procedures to use in the future.
It was also revealed by Russian officials that they have built underground nuclear bunkers that could hold 12 million citizens. The Ministry of Defence has warned citizens that nuclear war with the United States is a possibility. Reportedly it was said, “Schizophrenics from America are sharpening nuclear weapons for Moscow.”
On October 7, 2016, the Russian Defense Ministry announced that Russia might again have military bases in Vietnam and Cuba. This would be in response to the U. S. threatening war over Syria.
Russia had maintained military bases in both countries until 2001, when President Putin left the bases because of economic difficulties.
Russia began the process of relocating some nuclear missiles into Europe on October 8, 2016, after the U. S. said it might shoot down Russian planes if a no-fly zone is established. The range of these missiles is more than 300 miles.
Russia has placed anti-aircraft missile systems in Syria. A spokesman for the Russian Defense Ministry said, “any missile or air strikes on the territory controlled by the Syrian government will create a clear threat to Russian servicemen.”
The relocation of Russian military equipment in Syria occurred four days after the U. S. Army Chief of Staff said, “I want to be clear to those who wish to do us harm….the United States military – despite all of our challenges, despite our [operational] tempo, despite everything we have been doing – we will stop you and we will beat you harder than you have ever been beaten before. Make no mistake about that.”
Russia tested its intercontinental ballistic missile system on 10/12/2016. Tests included firing missiles from submarines.
To strengthen the case for war with Russia, Hillary Clinton is now accusing Russia of doing what she does: voter fraud. She claims Russian hacking could change the election results. Yet, the voter fraud and election rigging her operatives are committing is on a level never seen before in a U. S. election. Apparently she can’t win without cheating.
Concerns about Russia somehow affecting election results has prompted the federal government to try and nationalize the election. Homeland Security and the FBI have already said they will be involved in monitoring to try and prevent any potential attack. Now, the Pentagon’s U. S. Cyber Command is getting involved to assist other government agencies.
This is also a tactic of brainwashing the public so they will more readily accept going to war against Russia.
On October 13, 2016, Russia asserted that the United States was, “plotting to allow 9,000 ISIS fighters to escape terror capital Mosul so they can attack Russian troops.” They also said that the U.S., “will let ISIS retreat from Mosul in safety in a secret deal with Saudi Arabia.”
The Russian claims actually make sense because the U.S. , NATO, and Saudi Arabia fund and arm ISIS.
Approximately 1,000 British and American troops were tasked with trying to retake Mosul. However, only empty targets agreed to by the terrorists in advance will be bombed, according to the agreement. Is this really how to fight a war? Only bomb targets the enemy tells you to bomb? Or is this how you fight a war when you are supplying the enemy with weapons and funding?
On October 19, 2016, it was revealed that the U. S. government has submitted a proposal to Norway that would allow the deployment of approximately 300 Marines to a Norwegian air station 60 miles from the Russian border. The base has sufficient equipment for supporting 15,000 combat Marines.
The U. S. is using the old excuse of conducting training exercises with a NATO ally as the reason for the deployment request. No doubt Russia will view it as a provocative act since ti shares a 121-mile border with Norway, and its northern fleet is based 100 miles from the border.
A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote for a nuclear World War III. Are you and your loved ones willing to pay the price so the megalomaniac ruling elite can have their one world government at your expense?
July 4, 2016, marked the 240th anniversary of the newly created United States of America declaring its independence from a tyrannical and oppressive government in 1776. Are we back at square one again?
The Declaration of Independence listed grievances the 13 colonies had against the King of England. Do any of those grievances of the people against their government exist in the United States today? Unfortunately, most of them do.
|He has made judges dependent on his will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.||Obama met privately with Supreme Court Chief Justice Roberts on January 14, 2009, a week before he was sworn into office. At the time, there were several cases pending in the Supreme Court challenging Obama's eligibility to be president.|
|He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.||Obama appointed 38 czars in his administration that answer directly to him. Most of these positions duplicate positions already established by law, and only a couple were confirmed by the Senate.
The Obama Admin has issued regulations that cost businesses $80 billion a year to comply with. That's on top of costs associated with regulations issued by previous administrations. Some estimates say the annual cost for businesses to comply with regulations is $1.5 trillion. Some of this cost is passed to customers in the form of higher prices for goods and services.
|He has affected to render the military independent of, and superior to, the civil power.|
|He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution and unacknowledged by our laws, giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation:||Secretary of State Kerry signs the UN Arms Trade Treaty, which will be used to disarm citizens|
|For imposing taxes on us without our consent;||According to Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber the Obama Admin was able to pass taxes associated with Obamacare due to the stupidity of the American people. Obama wants to implement the UN's carbon tax to fight the non-existent problem of climate change, at a cost of $100 billion a year.|
|For taking away our charters, abolishing our most valuable laws, and altering fundamentally the forms of our governments;|
|He has plundered our seas, ravaged our coasts, burned our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people.||Obama is "destroying the lives of our people in many ways", such as the work force participation is the lowest in 36 years; 52 million Americans (20% of the population) receive some form of government assistance each month; he signed the Monsanto Protection Act so Monsanto could continue killing the population through GMO food and RoundUp weed killer|
|He is at this time transporting large armies of foreign mercenaries to complete the works of death, desolation, and tyranny already begun with circumstances of cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the head of a civilized nation.||Foreign troops training on American soil under the direction of the UN has been going on for years. What could they possibly be training for?|
|He has excited domestic insurrection among us, and has endeavored to bring on the inhabitants of our frontiers the merciless Indian savages, whose known rule of warfare is an undistinguished destruction of all ages, sexes, and conditions.||The 2014 riots in Ferguson, MO, following a police shooting, were provocateured by the FBI and DHS, and financed by one of the chief puppetmasters of the NWO, George Soros! What do you think the chances are that other riots following police shootings also begin this way?|
|In every stage of these oppressions we have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms; our repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.||Is it really any different today?|
All these failures happened, in part, because your Congressman did nothing to help the American Republic and its citizens, including you. Why do they continue to be re-elected?